Brown expandable flap **Pics**

Jenn,that bag looks beautiful on you. I saw keep it!:tup:
If you don't have a brown bag in your collection, you need one. Chanel doesn't make alot of brown bags. I have it in black and the brown looks a little more special IMO.

jen..another fab bag! congrats...looks great on u!! (as usual) :smile:

btw, I'm getting a black patent 227 reissue with gold h/w after looking at all your lovely patent bags, I had to get one too..hehe

Another brown bag lover must speak -- you should keep that bag!!! It looks great on you and the expandables are fantastic. :tup: I really want it, but if I get another brown bag my head will explode and then no more bags at all. :wtf: I'm going to try to stick with red on this one. Try . . .red . . . but . . . brown . . . . :heart::heart:

Keep the brown, like you I have too many black chanel bags, the GST, Cabas, Timeless tote, Diamond Stitch.....I just bought the brown expandable flap too and was really leaning towards the black but had to stop myself, it is really hard to find a great chanel brown bag so if you've got it, keep it! BTW the red will be beautiful too.

Thank you alouette, bb10lue, Helana, nightshade, chag, bellabags, diana, missisa07, kristi, kuriso, gators, lovensparkle, rosemary, Jenna, glamazon huntress, baglover26, clandy, shouldereyecandy, kathyd, debbie, spylove22, bulletproofsoul, sammiekat,

Stacy: Thank you! Yes, all the exp bag have silver hw.:smile: Go for it!

Jill: I think we're already bag twins! :yes: Your pics were my "bagspiration" for the brown flap.

Minami: Thank you! Congrats on your patent reissue. Please post pics if you get a chance!

Debbie: Thank you! LOL, I'm the same way w/black bags. If I get another black bag, my head will explode. Try the red first and if you're not feeling it, you can always exchange it for the brown. ;)

Syma: ITA! Chanel browns are hard to come by, and I think I should have at least 1 brown in my collection. Congrats and please post pics if you get a chance!

Sharon: Hi ,how are you? Thanks, it's definitely a gorgeous chocolate brown. I'm almost 100% that I'm going to keep it. I need at least 1 brown bag in my collection and this particular shade is very versatile.

Jenn,

Could you possibly do me a huge favor and post the style and color codes for this bag? I'm trying to get my local SA to find this style for me, but I think they don't know what I mean. It would be a great help to be able to give them a number to reference. TIA! :flowers:

Looking fabulous Jenn!! I dont have any brown bags in my collection either.. :shame: Im always very iffy about how brown looks on me BUT you are looking great with that bag!! :love: Both you and Jill are making me think twice about browns now... ;)