Brown Distressed Leather Jacket (Pictures)!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking about buying this brown distressed leather jacket and I was wondering if you think it is dated or would it be acceptable to wear these days?

Attached Files:

2. i like it! i would wear it open with a pashmina scarf over it.

3. the style doesn't look dated at tall...some modeling pic would be lovely

4. Thanks for the feedback. Any more opinions?

5. hmm... personally im not a fan.
    i think brown jackets are hard to pull off...
    that's just my opinion though. :smile:

6. I think it's a classic--you should get it. I wear my brown leather jackets with a black bag and black boots--I think it looks more interesting than all brown.

7. :drool: this is a classic!! I love it, perfect style, perfect color :smile:

8. :tup:

9. That jacket is lovely, can't see it going out of style because you can always jazz it up with stylish tops and bottoms (and scarves) I say buy it.

10. I love it...classy timeless style BUT, with tan shades you have to be careful of your coloring. I look horrific in most tans...I am fair complexion dark blonde hair...modeling pics would be lovely if you can....

11. I think the blazer style is a bit dated for leather jackets. But the leather itself looks so distressed and beautiful.

12. Since some ladies have made outfit suggestions, can we get some modeling pics please?

13. I like it. But I have to admit a have a brown leather jacket I never wear. I went to a lot of trouble getting it and now find it doesn't do anything for me.

14. DEF! its has beautiful distressed leather! it would look great with skinnys and a pair of tall brown or black boots! and i agree with the pasmina! post modeling pics if you get it!!