Brown Dior Gaucho

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Have you guys seen the Gaucho in brown? It's on eluxury. Here's a pic.
    [​IMG]

I think I like the red one the best. What do you think of this color?

2. I am clearly losing my mind again.... I think the BH CD has some. The waiting lists have kind of exploded recently.

3. I prefer red.

What is BH CD?

4. I don't like the brown color at all. Love the red, like the white a lot, but the brown is just lacking something. But that's just MY opinion...

5. Too many acronyms. Sorry... Beverly Hills Christian Dior. I just spoke to them a couple days ago. I love that color.

6. The brown seems too "rugged" or something. I like red and white much better. But I don't really like the Gaucho, I prefer simpler bags.

7. I saw the brown double in South Coast Plaza today and I got to say... the red gaucho looks alot better.

8. The red looks better, but that looks like it goes with more.

9. I think I like the red best.

10. I like the red and the white :biggrin:

11. Hey!!!! I was there today too! Pretty late though, from about 6:30-8:00. I was in CD about 6:55....I know that because I thought See's candy closed at 7:00 and I had to JAM down to the other end of the mall! :lol:

The Gaucho's are not a bag for me. Thank goodness. :p

12. I have the brown and love it. I'm a brown/neutral lover though. I get a ton of compliments on it. I don't like red and to me, white is a seasonal color. I live in Las Vegas, but I still only carry white in the summer. JMO!