brown care booklet for a vernis french wallet

Does the brown care booklet for a vernis french wallet have chinese translation aside from english and french? Thank you appreciate some response

Do you mean this brown booklet in the picture?
It is for vernis in general, first there is french, then english and the whole second half of the booklet is in Asian writing. I don´t know if it is chinese, or chinese and some other language or only chinese....

Attachments

• DSCN3209.jpg
    DSCN3209.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 168
Thank you so much for the response...ive been really worried when i saw the care booklet have chinese in it..yes it looks exactly as yours...

Why we're you worried? China is the biggest buyer of LV items in the world, would you expect them to just accept it written in French or English only?

I read something of someone having some carebooklet with chinese translation and someone commented its probably fake so it alarmed me when i saw this but then i also thought of that since everytime i visit the lv store in toronto almost all buyers were chinese and when i go to a mall i see a lot of chinese people with LVs. I used to comment to my hubby that chinese people seem to make a lot of money here...just last week i saw this waitress with a LV belt bag.wow! Im not worried anymore. Thank you so much!