Brown basketweave MAB with same color brown!?

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Any chance for a special order with brown basketweave? But I don't like the 2-color brown. I want the brown colors to be deep dark brown and the same on the basketweave and smooth sections??? Like the black basketweave.
Any interest? I haven't contacted RM yet.

Funny you should start this...I was thinking that a dark brown basketweave MAB would be really nice.... I'm not getting much interest in the black with blue zip....so I would definately be interested in this one..... thanks.

I'm looking forward to hearing more.....

sharbrown said:
Funny you should start this...I was thinking that a dark brown basketweave MAB would be really nice.... I'm not getting much interest in the black with blue zip....so I would definately be interested in this one..... thanks.

I'm looking forward to hearing more.....

Yea!

For reference, first picture is the MAB that was produced a while back. Second pic is how I imagine a possible SO to look like: 1 color brown.

I'm not ready to buy a bag ATM but wondering if anyone wanted this too? Maybe by the time we get enough interest I'll be ready to buy another bag :smile:

I got the pics from google images. Lots of sites used the same photos so not sure where the original credit goes.

Attachments

• image-3519917571.png
    image-3519917571.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 300
  • image-3855239586.png
    image-3855239586.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 313
LOVE the second one. I like the first but totally LOVE the second one with the different textures but all dark brown. Truly, I think I like it now over the black. I have a black mam so this would be an awesome compliment! Yeah, I'd do it.

Funny to come across this post today -- I just added to the "which RM are you searching for" that I really want a brown BW MAB.

I actually love the 2 toned brown but if a SO goes with a single tone but different textures, I'd be interested. Are you sure that the 2nd photo isn't the 2 toned brown as well? Let me know if you proceed. I prefer a full sized MAB but depending on specs could be pursuaded to a MAM.

carensolomon said:
Funny to come across this post today -- I just added to the "which RM are you searching for" that I really want a brown BW MAB.

I actually love the 2 toned brown but if a SO goes with a single tone but different textures, I'd be interested. Are you sure that the 2nd photo isn't the 2 toned brown as well? Let me know if you proceed. I prefer a full sized MAB but depending on specs could be pursuaded to a MAM.

I'm pretty sure the second photo is the same bag as the first, but the lighting makes it look how I theoretically want it to look from all angles. :smile:

Any idea of proposed hardware, zipper or lining? I know RM hasn't confirmed anything, I just like to daydream in detail.

In my crazy world... I would put fuchsia or deep orange zipper on the bag w gold (not Too shiny) hardware.

Lining is tough for an all brown bag... Maybe BW floral?

Just throwing suggestions into the mix. I am in one of the other SOs And otherwise banned....... but I love the idea of deep choc BW.

Yea!

For reference, first picture is the MAB that was produced a while back. Second pic is how I imagine a possible SO to look like: 1 color brown.

I'm not ready to buy a bag ATM but wondering if anyone wanted this too? Maybe by the time we get enough interest I'll be ready to buy another bag :smile:

I got the pics from google images. Lots of sites used the same photos so not sure where the original credit goes.

The two brown bags are the same.

FYI, the BBW leather used on these bags are known as the basketwoven leather and not the basketweave. The basketwoven leather is not as deep pressed and has a smaller 'weave' compared to the basketweave bags. You might want to be specific with RM about the type of leather you want.

The two brown bags are the same.

FYI, the BBW leather used on these bags are known as the basketwoven leather and not the basketweave. The basketwoven leather is not as deep pressed and has a smaller 'weave' compared to the basketweave bags. You might want to be specific with RM about the type of leather you want.

Good to know about the difference between basketweave and basketwoven. Cola I think BW floral would look great on this bag (I think the one in the photo has the BW floral lining). I'm in the Black BW/blood red zip full sized MAB SO also right now, but if this one goes forward, I'd do it too!!