*** Brought strait from NYC, my first Hermes purchase and reveal!! ***

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
    This past Friday, on my visit to New York City, I made a stop at the Hermes store on Madison, and got the purchase I have been debating and thinking about for some time. We got to the store, and had to wait about 15 minutes for service, it was busy, and whose going to think a 15 year old would buy something from Hermes?
    Our flight back home was terrible, we were in a tiny jet, there were storms, and we were on the runway for hours. Sitting there. My poor little Hermes package had to ride home under my seat in my Bendel's hat box.
    We couldn't bring on our suitcases, and no way I was letter her out of my site!

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      121 KB
      Views:
  2. [​IMG]

3. CONGRATS!!!! I'm sure you had a wonderful time in NYC. Can't wait to see what H goodies you got there.

4. [​IMG]

Guesses?

5. Brides de Gala!

6. congrats on your twilly!

this is the twilly you save money for right?

hope you enjoy your first H experience.

7. Yes, and thank you!

[​IMG]

Brides de Gala Twilly in blue!

8. So cute and love all the Bendels packages too, it's my favourite NY department store

9. And here she is in my first day of school outfit...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Its my favorite too, I love their boxes, you acctually have to buy their hat box, because its their signature box, but it was worth it :smile:

11. Congratulations purse! its a very pretty color.

who makes the skirt in your back to school outfit? i love the blue!

12. Beautiful twilly! Lovely treasures from Bendels too!

13. MAC- I got it at Topshop :smile:

14. Turquoise is a great favourite of mine! Thank you for posting this!

15. I love all the items you got at Bendels!!