Brought Back Some Stuff And Got Some More!!

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Florida
I decided that there were a couple of things that I got for my B-day that I was not crazy about. I really didn't feel badly since my hubby didn't pick them out and he just ordered what was on my list. So I returned these:

The first one would be a keeper if it was smaller. I collect coin purses so I really couldn't call it one, being it is so large.

In the other pic, I returned the Clutch. It was really too big to put in my tote and I wouldn't carry it separately.

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I love your new bag!! I have the dragonfly wristlet too and that matches perfect. My husband wanted me to get that bag but I didn't want one so light colored. I wish the Khaki optic Carly had brown straps instead of white and I'd get that!!

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Florida
I love your new bag!! I have the dragonfly wristlet too and that matches perfect. My husband wanted me to get that bag but I didn't want one so light colored. I wish the Khaki optic Carly had brown straps instead of white and I'd get that!!
OMG You're kidding!! My husband wanted me to get this Carly too!! I love the straps and the silver hardware!!

Jan 2, 2008
ooo.... you got some PURTTY things! I love your optic carly... you should do some modeling pics for us!! :yes:

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I really do love this color combo too but I am already so paranoid about my soho multi print hobo that is pink and really light. I think I am gonna go for the Metallic Carly!!

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Florida
Thank you everone for your sweet comments!!

CoachGirl12 : I have 3 kitty's! Heathcliff who is 2, Bunny is 3 and Tigger is almost 19! I needed to have them vaccinated since I am thinking about adopting a rescue kitty. Bunny and Heathcliff are rescues as well!!!:love:

Jan 2, 2008
Thank you everone for your sweet comments!!

CoachGirl12 : I have 3 kitty's! Heathcliff who is 2, Bunny is 3 and Tigger is almost 19! I needed to have them vaccinated since I am thinking about adopting a rescue kitty. Bunny and Heathcliff are rescues as well!!!:love:
aww, thats so cute admat! I love their names! you'll have to post pics of your new kitty if you decide on it... :love: