Brought Back Some Stuff And Got Some More!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I decided that there were a couple of things that I got for my B-day that I was not crazy about. I really didn't feel badly since my hubby didn't pick them out and he just ordered what was on my list. So I returned these:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The first one would be a keeper if it was smaller. I collect coin purses so I really couldn't call it one, being it is so large.

In the other pic, I returned the Clutch. It was really too big to put in my tote and I wouldn't carry it separately.

2. So...I got these instead!!:heart: Now I have a bag to match my Dragonfly Optic wristlet!!:P

DSC01834 001.JPG DSC01835 002.JPG DSC01836 003.JPG
  3. And...when my SA showed me this I said "I MUST have this!!!":love: It's so cute with the Tattersol lining. And I also love that it has the zipper closure! So all in all, a day that started depressed go a little happier!

DSC01840 007.JPG DSC01841 008.JPG DSC01843 010.JPG DSC01845 012.JPG
  4. I love your new bag!! I have the dragonfly wristlet too and that matches perfect. My husband wanted me to get that bag but I didn't want one so light colored. I wish the Khaki optic Carly had brown straps instead of white and I'd get that!!

5. OMG You're kidding!! My husband wanted me to get this Carly too!! I love the straps and the silver hardware!!

6. ooo.... you got some PURTTY things! I love your optic carly... you should do some modeling pics for us!! :yes:

7. I love your optic carly, very pretty!

8. I really do love this color combo too but I am already so paranoid about my soho multi print hobo that is pink and really light. I think I am gonna go for the Metallic Carly!!

9. Oh...I will do some modeling pics later. I am waiting for our Veterinarian(?) to come to our house.

10. o... do you have pets? i hope they are ok! :sad:

11. congrats, glad you love them! :tup:

12. Love your new stuf!!! Congrats

13. That optic Carly is so beautiful!

14. Thank you everone for your sweet comments!!

CoachGirl12 : I have 3 kitty's! Heathcliff who is 2, Bunny is 3 and Tigger is almost 19! I needed to have them vaccinated since I am thinking about adopting a rescue kitty. Bunny and Heathcliff are rescues as well!!!:love:

15. aww, thats so cute admat! I love their names! you'll have to post pics of your new kitty if you decide on it... :love: