Brothers and Sisters!!!

1. Has anyone seen a preview for a new show called Brothers and Sisters?
    Yahoo! TV Fall 2006 Preview
    It looks AMAZING!!! The cast is FENOMENAL!!!:nuts: Series premiere is Sept. 24! I can't wait!!!:yahoo:

2. i set my DVR, it looks great!

3. Looking forward to it!

4. I love this show!!! I especially love the cast!

OMG, last Sunday's episode was too good! Sally Field is such a great actress

5. I have it TiVoed!!! Haven't seen it yet!!!:nuts:

6. i don't love it as much as i thought i would. it's ok, but not a must see for me

7. You have to watch it! I'll give you one hint "mistress"

:angel:

8. Im gonna download it now!!

9. I like this show...more than I thought I would have.

10. pinkish_love - pls. let us know what ya think!

LauraLee - it may just be some boring family drama to some people, but for me its something I can totally relate to.

11. It is such a great show....I totally can't miss it. There are a lot of good new shows this season....usually I can't find 2 I like, this year, there's like 8!!

12. This is my new favorite show! I couldn't stand Calista Flockhart in Ally Mc Beal but she is tolerable in this show, it's really a great cast since I love Rachael Griffiths and Sally Field. Calista's character carries a Goyard tote around too.

13. Denim - I totally agree! I can't keep up! There are sooo many good shows this season. I also love Vanished!!!

elle-mo, I agree about Calista! Her character in this show is much better. And I seen the Goyard St. Louis PM tote too

14. I just watched the 3 available episodes and i love the show!!! Its so rich and different being about big family :love:

When does it air though?

15. Isn't it great?

It airs on Sunday nights on ABC right after Desperate Housewives

:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice