Brooks Brothers F&F 25% (4/27-5/1)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. =====
    (credit goes to sdavis at slickdeals.net
    http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=235386)

Brooks Brothers Friends & Family 25% off!

Directly from the card:
    Quote:
    " This special shopping offer is available at all retail and factory stores, and/or airport locations in the U.S., catalog or online at BrooksBrothers.com. To place a catalog order, please call 800.274.1815 and mention discount code friend14. To shop online, enter code friend14 at checkout. To redeem in stores present this card at time of purchase. "

although you guys dont have the card you can shop online or call in orders. The clothes are expensive with shirts starting at $65 and pants at 70, but the quality of the clothes is great.

the deal runs from 4/27/06 until 5/1/06

=====

2. Thank you! BF's birthday is coming up...this is perfect! Are you a fellow SD'er?? :amuse:

3. Not really, I would browse every now & then; my nephew introduced me to SD & Fatwallet. Both can be quite addictive -- ppl usually end up buying more stuffs (for less though) than they intend....

4. GIves me reason to check out some things...thank you!

5. haha, so true. I just bought a computer yesterday because "it was a good deal" :Push:

6. oh my gosh thank you! my bf loves this place

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice