Brooklyn Medium bag in Olive

Jun 9, 2011
Hi all,

I don't think this has been revealed yet...I know a lot of people like the minis, but while I adore the purple iris mini, it looked like a toy on me. I'm about 5'6" for reference.

The colors in these pics don't do the bag justice -- it's a beautiful, pebbly olive. Style 32263, Color: Olive Fatigue. $398. Considering the price increases lately, this bag is "reasonably" priced given the quality of the leather and the size of bag. I'm very happy with it and moved right in. :smile: This bag feels like "me," if that makes any sense.

I know a lot of people are concerned about fixing the leather tabs in front in place (on top of the gold "studs") on the front of the bag, but I plan to just leave them loose and just leave the turnlock closed. I love the big "Coach" tag and the big gold chain with it. :smile:

More pics to come!

Attachments

• pic of front.jpg
    pic of front.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 979
  • side pic.jpg
    side pic.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 981
  • back of bag.jpg
    back of bag.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 974
Last edited:
More pics....I'm not big on spreading out the contents of my bag so everyone can see, but it holds quite a bit -- 2 cds, a checkbook, full-sized slim wallet, mini notebook, pouch, cosmetic case/mirror, etc. The front pocket could easily hold a novel.

Attachments

• interior w stuff in bag.jpg
    interior w stuff in bag.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 969
  • bag w book in front pocket.jpg
    bag w book in front pocket.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 970
And the rest of the pics...my beautiful, mischievous little Ziggy posing politely (for once!) in front of the bag...I have to watch him, because he LOVES leather almost as much as him mom, and he could be a chomper if I don't watch out. He insists on trying to get into reveal shots, so I let him this morning. And that's marvelous Marley in the pic of the empty interior of bag. (He's a little more careful with mommy's things and mostly interested in playing with the paper stuffing that these bags come with.) (These sweet little kitties are brothers from the same litter. They turned 1 this past March.) :smile:

Also, I included a size comparison pic with the medium soft tan grommet borough (stuffed w/paper -- it was hard to move out of this bag, even temporarily!!! I love it!!!), and a mod shot. I'm pretty casual, so this bag works well for me. :smile: I love crossbody options! I think I'll get quite a bit of use out of the Brooklyn. The medium is a perfect size. Thanks for letting me share!!!

Attachments

• beautiful ziggy w bag.jpg
    beautiful ziggy w bag.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 958
  • marvelous marley w bag.jpg
    marvelous marley w bag.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 957
  • comparison pic w tan grommet soft borough.jpg
    comparison pic w tan grommet soft borough.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 999
  • mod pic.jpg
    mod pic.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 978
It just looks so lovely!!! Here in Singapore, we haven't gotten the medium sizes yet. Just the minis. The SA doesn't even know whether we will be getting them or not..... I really hope we do!!! It's not like we need tiny bags coz we're tiny!!

Ahh!! I'm so loving this reveal. I've been eyeing this exact bag for weeks now. I don't like the mini for myself either, as it's just a tad bit too small for all my necessities but this bag is just chasing my dreams. It's so practical and the color is perfect with my wardrobe.

Your black kitty loves the bag too !

Two of my favorite bags at the moment. Love that grommet Borough, and I really like the medium Brooklyn. Thanks for a great reveal! It does hold a lot, and its shape and design is different in a good way. Love that Olive leather, too. I wouldn't be fastening the tabs either. They look great, but what a hassle.

Congrats. I love it!!

It's so beautiful, congrats! And thank you for the wonderful pictures! I was Brooklyn bound & decided on the mini in brick w/ Python for a fun early fall look. I love the pebbled versions of these, though!