Brooke - size??

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
:nuts:Good morning ladies.

Has anyone got a brooke ? I am wondering how it compares to holding stuff with, for example, the blenheim? I have had a nosey but cannot see any comparision sizes etc..

Is it quite a small bag or does it hold more than it looks..

Thanks in advance x

Ey up hun!! I don't have one,Vicky does and what I saw of it in Bicester,it does look more roomy than the Blenheim.I had a Blenhiem,and I had to be very economical how I put stuff in.Thinking about it,I'm sure Mym has one too.Wait and see what they say!xxxx

ooo ive seen a lovely one one ebay for only £150 in lemon, i nearly bought it but i already have a lemon emmy!

I have seen them in quite a few colors at the outlets,for not much more than that I think?? Just in case you were not wanting to duplicate the color!! Hows that for a bit of enabling then!!??:tup:

^^^^^^^^^ Phew!! So glad its not just me!! Trouble is,with the search function up and running..........................I still forget............ssshhhhhhhhh!!

Bought the Lemon Brooke!!! :tup:

I get on really well with the Effie shape etc and the brooke has measured up just slightly shorter (and the drop handle just slightly smaller) so it should be fab!! For some reason my grosvenor just did not suit me :sad: