Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Eastern Iowa

Attachments

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
OMG!!! That metallic $798 bag is SOOOO TDF it's not even FUNNY!!! I figured I wouldn't be too happy with the fall lines, just by the way things have been going. I SO WISH that was the case!! LOL

UGH, just getting ready to start working hubby for a BE, but now I want the eggplant leather Brooke!!! It's like if Carly, Sabrina & Julainne had a baby and this is what it would look like!!!! Now I'm REALLY gonna have to work DH for an early B-day gift before the eggplant sells out!!!

YUMMY!! Can't wait to see the accessories & FOB's that are coming!!!

Thanks computer hacker for the link!!! LOL <---j/k

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
I love Brooke, but I'll buy a couple more large Zoe's at a fraction of the price. Maybe this bag will hit the outlets eventually.

Brooke11

polisher
Apr 13, 2008
east coast
wow, you ARE good!! I like the patent Ivory and the black leather; I'm still not a huge fan of the Op Art so I'm not too excited about the Op Art styles, although the Gunmetal/Plum is really pretty. I think I will be owning one of these soon... at least as soon as there is a PCE or they move to the outlets ;) lol

maxsmom

Jun 12, 2006
I saw the eggplant one in the boutique yesterday. I just couldn't see myself walking out with a purple bag, so I stuck with my black one.