Brooke in Cranberry in September??

mema08

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
Back in july there was a thread about this bag coming out in cranberry in sept. i wonder if anyone knows if this is accurate. i know there's usually a lot of speculation about bags & colors they might come in prior to the bag appearing in the stores. the bag currently in the store is quartz; so does anyone know if there will be a cranberry next month? thanks purse forum ladies

I hope it's true...I would love that bag in that color. The Audrey and Claire would look great in cranberry, as well. What a great Fall/Winter color that would be!

I am wondering if people thought it was going to be Cranberry due to the color on the Coach site! I think the color is deceptive - I believe it supposed to be Quartz! I have seen the Quartz IRL and it looks like a dusty mauve/rose color! Not as pretty as on the Coach site!!!

Lynne :smile:

I am wondering if people thought it was going to be Cranberry due to the color on the Coach site! I think the color is deceptive - I believe it supposed to be Quartz! I have seen the Quartz IRL and it looks like a dusty mauve/rose color! Not as pretty as on the Coach site!!!

Lynne :smile:
I think you're right and I totally agree about the color looking better on the website.

Yes, the Quartz on the website looks like Cranberry to me also. The quartz that one TPFR put on is beautiful, but had I been anticipating the color that the website shows I would have been very disappointed.