Brooke in Cranberry in September??

mema08

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
Back in july there was a thread about this bag coming out in cranberry in sept. i wonder if anyone knows if this is accurate. i know there's usually a lot of speculation about bags & colors they might come in prior to the bag appearing in the stores. the bag currently in the store is quartz; so does anyone know if there will be a cranberry next month? thanks purse forum ladies

mayhurst

Aug 19, 2008
I hope it's true...I would love that bag in that color. The Audrey and Claire would look great in cranberry, as well. What a great Fall/Winter color that would be!

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
There was a post somewhere about the elusive cranberry...I don't believe that the color is not going to be available afterall.

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
I am wondering if people thought it was going to be Cranberry due to the color on the Coach site! I think the color is deceptive - I believe it supposed to be Quartz! I have seen the Quartz IRL and it looks like a dusty mauve/rose color! Not as pretty as on the Coach site!!!

Lynne :smile:

mayhurst

Aug 19, 2008
I am wondering if people thought it was going to be Cranberry due to the color on the Coach site! I think the color is deceptive - I believe it supposed to be Quartz! I have seen the Quartz IRL and it looks like a dusty mauve/rose color! Not as pretty as on the Coach site!!!

Lynne :smile:
I think you're right and I totally agree about the color looking better on the website.

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
ITA, the website pics look like cranberry, they make the Brooke look so beautiful. I don't like the color as much IRL, but I would love a true cranberry.