Brooke Hogan's Totally Photoshopped Photo shoot

Oh Gosh. She is such an ugly girl IRL (way too much make-up, dresses like a ho) but she does look great in these with a TON of PS.

Is it me or does she kinda look like Ash Simpson in these pics!?!

I think she's more overweight from what we've seen on the show. I think she's an ok/pretty girl, but if she turns out like her mom, that's a different story...I hope she doesn't but it looks like that's where its heading.

Well she's at least 20 pounds heavier, and her face looks like a cartoon. I mean, is that what guys want to see?? it's pathetic, she's a pretty girl and her normal weight is fine, just leave her alone and stop making her look like a freak.
LOL! Dancia,
that was hilarious!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Ha... this is actually just awful. She looks NOTHING like that and those images are going to make her live down her live and REAL appearance...

freaky... I thought she was GORGEOUS on the show... I dont even recognize this girl- she looks like a living barbie doll. and that is NOT a compliment. FHM really overdid it on these pics, it really freaks me out to the point I cant even look at them for fear the plastic virus is catching.