Bronzer/ highlighter set

natalia0128

Apr 17, 2012
Hello everyone !
I am looking for a bronzer/ highlighter in same set.
Does anyone know good brand that contain two in one set? I would like to get high end brand.
Thank you

berrydiva

Feb 26, 2012
Tom Ford, Charlotte Tilbury, NARS, Lorac, Dior and then some all make a bronzer/highlighter duo in one compact.

He has a lot of reviews on high end products, this is his review on the Tom Ford duo:

Ghettoe

Ghettoe
Sep 2, 2012
USA
Skip the Shade and Illuminate if fussy products is not on your list. Some people do swear by it. I am using it simply because it cost me a lot.

pmburk

O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
I have used the Lorac TANTalizer duo and I liked it. The bronzer is matte, which is very nice.

Sakshi.Mathur

Sofa King Banned
Nov 16, 2018
Charlotte Tilbury is an iconic bronzer and highlighter duo that has the perfect blend of pearl and golden pigments to sculpt and highlight your features.

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
CT duo is great. I just don't like the price - I like the Rimmel Kate Face Pallet 02 which has a highlighter and bronzer/sculpting color that are almost identical to CT. Makeup Revolution also has a dupe for the same pallet.

pmburk

O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
I know this thread is ancient, but for a drugstore-priced option, look at Makeup Revolution's I Heart Revolution Bronze & Glow duo. It's in brown & gold packaging that looks like a candy bar, and it's an excellent duo for fair skin. The bronzer is light, matte, and cool-neutral toned - not at all orangey or red, and the highlight is gorgeous. It's a small palette with a nice mirror so great for travel, and under $10.

Reactions: Amazona