Bronze Valentino vs. Gold Mansur Gavriel - which one to keep?

Valentino or Mansur Gavriel?

• Valentino rockstud (bronze)

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Mansur Gavriel Cloud clutch (gold)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Elena S

Oct 4, 2018
Sweden
Have hard time deciding between these two. Got both with 40% off, but can't justify keeping both. I like it how lightweight Mansur Gavriel is (Valentino is significantly heavier), but I already have it in black, so am afraid to regret it. Don't have any Valentino bags yet. Spikes look quite cool!

tempImagetHVmHt.png

tempImagekyM9QK.png

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
Valentino hands down. Beautiful design & color and the strap length is perfect for your height. I'm not a fan of the MG bag, perhaps it would've looked better if it was a clutch, but with the strap, it looks kind of awkward.

Elena S

Oct 4, 2018
Sweden
Valentino hands down. Beautiful design & color and the strap length is perfect for your height. I'm not a fan of the MG bag, perhaps it would've looked better if it was a clutch, but with the strap, it looks kind of awkward.
Mansur Gavriel is actually a clutch - the strap is removable :smile: I feel like Valentino strap is a bit too long for me to be honest. I prefer my crossbodies to hit above my hip. So still not sure...

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
Mansur Gavriel is actually a clutch - the strap is removable :smile: I feel like Valentino strap is a bit too long for me to be honest. I prefer my crossbodies to hit above my hip. So still not sure...
As far as I can see, the strap is adjustable on the Valentino bag. :smile:

Reactions: jblended