Bronze Pigalle Follies

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
Anyone have these? I see a "bronze" and "gold" pair on Neiman Marcus I want to order, but they look the exact same. I hate when they do that stuff.. it seems they always have multiple postings of the same shoe. That said, I'd love to see what they look like in real life.

Thank you!

I saw them in person at my local Nordstorm- they are definitely really edgy looking. I try and steer clear of patent leather in the Pigalle Follies (trying to sell a pink pair currently) as the 39 is always too tight and the 39.5 fits initially then is too big. I ordered the leather bronze pair so hopefully they look just as edgy.

I saw them in person at my local Nordstorm- they are definitely really edgy looking. I try and steer clear of patent leather in the Pigalle Follies (trying to sell a pink pair currently) as the 39 is always too tight and the 39.5 fits initially then is too big. I ordered the leather bronze pair so hopefully they look just as edgy.
Please share photos when you receive them!

Please share photos when you receive them!

Here they are! Like I said... they are on Neiman Marcus and are the matte leather bronze... whereas the Christian Louboutin website and other dept stores have the bronze metallic patent style.. which is less muted. I wanted this style that would be appropriate for work and going out.

Matte Bronze Leather
Metallic Bronze Patent

They're fab!

Attachments

• m_57d9fa88f0137d39390006f0.jpg
    m_57d9fa88f0137d39390006f0.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 522
I see it too, weird. One of the listings has a bunch more sizes available too.
Did you see these? http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/shop/women/pigalle-follies-472265.html I'm loving the cappucino color.

I did some digging, and an online sales rep from Neimans told me that they often have the same shoe listed twice if they sell out of it and get a new shipment at a later time. So this is why you will see multiple postings of the same shoe. You'd think there'd be someone from a website/IT standpoint that would correct that; but as of now that's the reason for it. I'm also assuming someone just screwed up "Gold" and "Bronze" as they were the same shoe, and the official color is bronze.

I feel like I became part of NM's recon team with this purchase :amuse:

Reactions: princesshockey