Bronze Flap?? Michele, Swanky.. I need you!

1. Hello gals! I'm not really into the classics or reissues, however someone on this forum has a bronze flap that I can not get out of my mind. I want it so bad! I've been going through the threads trying to find it but to no avail... Help.:crybaby:

2. Thompk has one.... try searching like that... HTH!!

3. ^^^ No... It has the CCs on it so I guess its the classic???

4. I think you might be lusting for the luxury flap in metallic bronze deerskin. I have the goatskin in metallic black - here's a pic of the style. Is this the one?

FlapFrontHall.JPG
  5. The bag that I am lusting after was in the "What's in your Chanel" thread that I can't find. It was bronze and kind of squishy looking...

6. No. Its like a regular flap but bronze and looks very soft.

7. Okay. Its official. I'M BLIND:wtf: !!! I JUST found the thread. Lily has the bag that I am lusting after. Anyone know where I can get it and what its called? I guess the color is gold.:upsidedown:
    [​IMG]

8. That purse is TDF ! I saw it and wanted it too ! PM Lily , I'm sure she'll tell you what it is . She seems very nice !

9. Good luck with the bag!!!!!!!

10. roey beautiful bag! :nuts:

11. Thanks frayed! Nice to see you out of Chloe land and in the lovely world of Chanel. Might we tempt you to shop?!

12. Sorry envy! I was shopping today!:shame:

Isn't that the most amazing bag!???:love:

13. I must have it!! Will I find it??? I need to find a handbag detective...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice