Bronze Color lux bag

1. I saw the bronze bag recently and found the color to be very interesting. It seems to be called Khaki in the lookbooks.

I don't usually go for brown tones as i usually wear a lot of black - do you think it's an easy color to coordinate with other neutrals?

2. I didn't know they were making a bronze colored LUXE bag.

Are you talking about these?

[​IMG]

3. BTW, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bronze color.:love:

I have a 2006 reissue in bronze.

4. YUMMERS!!! :nuts:

Where's the drool smiley?!!

5. I vaguely remember a deep bronzish metallic-ish color at the trunk show, almost certain it was Luxe{?}

6. Well I'm anxious to see all of the bags that are actually going to be sold this fall/winter at Chanel.

7. me too! :jumpingupanddown:

8. looks nice

9. Is it the one that quite metallic brown-ish one I saw one flap luxe in that color and i'm dying to get one.

The SA called it metallic color. If it's that one, i am sure it's not the same as in the pic of smoothoprter.By the way, very nice bag.

10. sorry, the bronze is just not jumping at me. i am probably the only one feeling this way:shame:

11. if I remember correctly it's a very deep brownish bronze - bronze by definition to me has a little shimmer in it, I assume it'll be metallic{?}

12. It is not the same color as Smoothoprter 's pix. it was more a brownish metellic like what swanky described. It was beautiful! I saw it in the bowler, and am waiting to see it in the zipper tote. The flap sounds beautiful too!

13. Oh yes, I saw pics in the look book of the metallic brown that the bowler will be coming in. Are they calling it bronze?

14. I don't know if I'd pay $2K for it! I'm not a metallic person and I feel like this would be too blingy. Of course, I haven't seen it in real life yet.

Swanky, do you remember if it was very metallic-y and blingy in real life? Because even though the black ones are called "metallic", they are more just shiny leather than metallic leather, KWIM?

15. I think you guys are talking about the same color as the one i like. I saw it IRL. It's not blingy at all. If she didn't tell me it's metallic,i would think it's just a bit like shiny brown. I think it's not the way chanel do the bags if it's too shiny or flashy. The color and leather is so yummy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice