Bronze City B-Bag???

1. Does anyone have pics of a bronze City? I am thinking of buying one from BorsaBella, but I have not seen any pics other than a stock photo. Does anyone have this bag, or have you seen it? Is it available in the U.S.? Anything, anything? Thanks!

2. No- sorry, but sounds awesome. Good luck on your quest!

3. I would love to see this color in person. You don't hear amuch about it, but it must be wonderful? I have the pewter and I *love* it.

4. Is yours a City? I would love to see pics!

5. Balenciaga1005CityMatBR1.jpg

Here ya go - from an old auction by seller maerim (she's legit, fyi).

:biggrin:

6. thanks for that pic english_gurl_900!! i'm just so in :love: with bronze right now. i must have that City! is this BorsaBella an online store??

7. ^^ No, she's a member here. ;) But check with ETenebris - I think she had her eye on it too.

8. THANKS! I knew Maerim carried Coach, but I never knew she had Balenciaga! I may have to check her stuff out again. That color is fantastic. If anyone has seen it in person, does it have a reddish undertone? I told BorsaBella that I want hers when it comes in! I don't know if she is getting more than one. :smile:

9. I have a bronze city and I absolutely LOVE it! The color is gooooorgeous, can be worn all season, and goes with everything. It's a rich deep bronze, not reddish at all IRL. Before I got this bag I've read that some people are not keen on the contrast of the silver hardware and the bronze color, but in person I think they contrast beautifully. Here's a picture of mine, and a picture of Rachel Zoe carrying a bronze work (which made me buy my bag :P ).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Oh, that is a fantastic colour! I would love a box in bronze...

11. GOOD LOOOOORRRRRDDDDD that bag is fabulous! Next mission: Bronze Balenciaga.

12. I love this color, does anyone know who sells it?

13. oh wow... first time I see a bronze pic. Nice!

14. Hey ladies,
    I just checked Cricket for you. They have 10 Bronze Cities available right now.

15. Thanks SO much Lovensparkle! Now I HAVE to have the bronze. That pic in sunlight on Rachel Zoe is to die for! (And yours is lovely, too...but they really POP outside in natural light!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice