Bronze baby cabas owners....

chabich

O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
I just recently picked up a returned NEW Bronze Cabas. I have the black and it is great! Durable and has softened up wonderfully. I'm nervous to use the Bronze because it is soooo stiff. I love the look though. How has yours aged, did it soften? :shrugs: Photos of the used ones anyone? Thanks so much!

I recently bought a used bronze baby cabas and it is very soft and slouchy. I don't know if it started out stiff, but it definitely feels soft and comfy now. It still looks new in every other aspect, so I'm thinking these bags are pretty durable. Keeping my fingers crossed though.

I have a Khaki Baby Cabas, and have used it maybe 15 times. It's gotten a little slouchier, but the leather still looks immaculate. I think yours will soften up, but because of the metallic finish, it will never soften up to the extent of a regular leather Cabas. :smile: Congrats on your gorgeous new baby!! :smile:

chabich... you're so lucky to score the bronze baby cabas... it's one of HG bag... which is impossible to get now... would you mind to take pics of it... love to see it.. Is it in good condition?

chabich... you're so lucky to score the bronze baby cabas... it's one of HG bag... which is impossible to get now... would you mind to take pics of it... love to see it.. Is it in good condition?

It is Brand new. The wrapping is still on the CC's, tags attatched. I actually am trying to decide if I am keeping it. I'm afraid that it will not soften up. The black one that I have and have been using softened up really nicely, but the bronze just seems like it won't... But I hate to regret returning it!

I have this bag...it was one of my 1st chanels I bought in 2006. It is still one of my favorite bags! I really love it! I used mine a ton and the leather did soften a lot. It was a nice slouchy bag that held up so well. I don't have a black one so I can't compare the two. Here is a pic of my coco cabas...

DSC03870.jpg

I think you've made the right decision in deciding to keep it!! I've had mine for almost a year & it is softer than when it was brand new. I was in the same situation as you & couldn't decide if I wanted to keep it because it was so stiff compared to my black cabas. After leaving it in the box for about 2 months I decided to keep it & I'm so glad I did. I now use it more often than the black & just love the color!!