Bronx boots?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone have experience with Bronx brand boots? I'm considering a pair of their flat boots, but I don't know this brand. I'd appreciate your thoughts on fit, comfort, and especially the quality.

Jodi

2. i have a pair of black ankle boots from bronx and let me just say they are extremely comfortable. i love them, i got them from Nordstrom about three years ago and they're still good quality. it fits me perfectly and i think the quality is pretty good as well. my experience with them have been nothing but good. :yes:

3. they're good quality.

4. I have a few pairs, which I bought a few years ago and they are are well designed, comfortable and affordable. :yes:

5. Thanks for all the feedback on the Bronx boots. Sounds like a great brand. I went ahead and ordered the pair pictured below from shoes.com. I was looking for a flat leather boot, and I thought these looked really cute. I hope they look as good in person.

I am concerned about some of the reviews of similar styles by Bronx on Zappos . Many claim they tend to run narrow.

Have any of you found that the Bronx flats run narrow?

Bronx 12943.jpg