Brontibay Paris Gray Tweed Tutu Tote $50

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Also have this in my cart if anyone wants me to release it.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0 valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD class=prodDetBrand>Brontibay Paris

</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=prodDetStyle>Tweed Tutu Tote

</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=prodDetCopy vAlign=top height=182>Functional and fashionable with a decidedly French flair. Merci Brontibay!

Metallic tweed handbag with magnetic-snap closure. Drawstring handles loop through fluted front and back of body. Lined interior features 7" zipper pocket and 2 patch pockets.

12"H x 14"L x 9"D.
    4" strap drop.
    Made in France.
    This item cannot be shipped outside the U.S.A.
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=prodDetSpecs>BRONT20006</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=prodDetPrice>Original Price: $238.00

Gris: $71.40 FINAL SALE*
    *Final Sale items are not-returnable
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

brontibay.jpeg
  2. I love these bags... but did not want to spend $$ on them. For 50 though would not even think.... damn.

3. Haha. I know! If it were the bigger one I'd have gone for it. But I just didn't see a lot of use for this smaller one. And I'm saving for my Kooba Nelli.

4. have you sold the bag? i'm assuming you have. i've been looking for the metallic tweed tutu since they sold out, and just found this post. thanks.