Broken speedy de 25b...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaKaur

May 31, 2018
My speedy b 25 got ripped in half... what should I do with it?! I was thinking of getting it remade into some smaller accessories. Where would I even go to get that done? I live in BC, Canada.

Maybe look for someone on etsy? You could probably sell it on eBay. People who repurpose bags would buy it. You can also sell the strap separately, you might be able to get $300 USD (sorry, don't the CAD equivalent) if it's in good condition.

Here are some sites I found for resources in BC:

My speedy b 25 got ripped in half... what should I do with it?! I was thinking of getting it remade into some smaller accessories. Where would I even go to get that done? I live in BC, Canada.
I hope you are okay. I think you need to get some outside perspectives on this from people you trust - sister, close friend, mother, therapist.

Ahh oh no that came across all wrong! No he’s not a violent person! Thank you though for being kind and caring. That’s very thoughtful. I wish I could just delete this post?! Is that possible. Oh my god I never meant to “paint” my husband as an abuser. I swear it’s nothing remotely close to that. Trust me I don’t stand for any type of abuse, but I do agree reading what I typed out load does sound very suspicious.

If anyone knows how to delete a post that would be great! Haha if not I’ll be posting photos of it when I get home. It’s been broken since March but I just recently found my self back on this site.. when my LV obsession started up again. I’d love to get it made into something because it feels so wasteful to just have it sitting away in the closet. I can’t bare the thought of throwing it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.