Broken Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag Issue

jinry

Aug 3, 2008
I just bought this bag yesterday at bloomingdales and I used it today realizing all the screws on the bag were soo loose and one of the screw was missing. Either when I bought it the screw was already gone or while I was using it, it fell off. I don't know what to do. Heres a picture.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00144.JPG
    DSC00144.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 591
You need to contact Sarah the in house rep for RM at [email protected] in order to get this fixed. Just FYI, the plated hardware on these bags have had several problems with falling off or breaking off. It's a common known issue over in the RM forum. Hopefully Sarah will get back to you soon, she's been swamped with quality control issues lately.

And yes, mods please move this thread to the RM subforum!! :smile:

Last edited:
Email Sarah like xlana said, or see if you can exchange it for another from Bloomingdales. This way you won't have to deal with sending the bag in.

Either way, you're pretty much covered. Sorry that happened, its a real annoyance.

The SA told me that bag was an internet return, the store doesn't carry that style, only the internet. so I have to email them about it.

Did you get it during the sale? If you didn't, I'm pretty sure its still in stock. Place an order over the phone and use the stackable codes!!! Yay for sales!!!

Just return the defective one and hope for the best on the new one.

ah yeh, that's the HW on my Trio bag and on some of the hinges, the screw kept loosening so i just decided to stick a bit of glue in the hole and screw it back on. Since it's new, definintely email Sarah and contact the retailer and hopefully they can help you out and replace it, GL!

Same thing happend to my bag 2 days after I bought it. And also the Black and Charcoal patent Nikkis that I have lost some of the bottom legs after a few times I wore them. And my grey Matinee lost a screw on the handle only a month after I wore it (and not every day). I emailed someone on the RM site and it's been over a week with no responce. I have had other issues with her bags (I have lots of them) like stitching on material inside ect.... I am no longer purchasing any RM bags for that reason.