Broken leather at Miranda

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies! I made GREAT deal and bought brand new genuine Miranda for like 75 USD.
    Sadly, seller packed bag REALLY REALLY BAD and leather was destroyed - see pictures. Do you have some experience with this kind of damaged leather? It's possible to go away in time? Or is there any method to repair it?
    Will you keep the bag or return? Or will you keep it due to price?
    Thanks for all your advices!
    IMG_20160623_180126.jpg IMG_20160623_180455.jpg IMG_20160623_180448.jpg IMG_20160623_180138.jpg

andral5 likes this.
  2. #2 Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    I'm no expert but soft leather will smooth out if the bag is stuffed and left a while. This leather on the premium line will be good quality but I'm not sure about this type of thick, smooth leather. Someone who has this bag can offer more help.
    On a side note- wow,wow, wow what a bargain!!!!

3. For that price (WOW), I would stuff it and condition the leather. The bag and color is gorgeous!!! It's a keeper... :yes:

4. I don't have a bucket bag but for that price, I would keep it. It looks like the leather is creased which it will do with time, use, & age. I would condition the leather well & stuff it to the max & let it sit for a while to see how that works out.

5. This is definitely a keeper even with the crease. Congratulations, it's a beautiful bag

6. I second, third ;) .... fifth what the ladies said. B-e-a-u-tiful!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice