Broken Keep-It Bracelet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was so happy to get my keepit bracelet!
    I wore it twice and then it broke!
    Has this happened to anyone else?
    The gold clasp just pulled away from the
    leather!

2. I dont have this so cant comment but you must be gutted, take it back I am sure they will rectify it for you. x

3. Oh No!! are you going to exchange it for another one?

4. I'm not sure if I want to get another one
    or just return it. I really liked it, but
    not real thrilled about the way it's made

5. OMG so sorry to hear that tosh!!! if no one else is having the issue maybe give it another go

6. Oh wow jeez! Hopefully this is just a fluke! I really wanted the MC charm it bracelet!

7. Tosh, did it fit snuggly?

I know Matt likes to wear his quite fitted--I would hope this piece could tolerate that.

8. I don't have one, but I have also never heard of it happening--hopefully just a fluke. I say if you love it-Give it another try. If you can live with out--Just return it.

9. Unacceptable! Hopefully it was a bad apple in the batch and not a serious QA issue.

10. Same here...I did try on Keep It bracelets yesterday, but I'm really loving the MC Charm It bracelet, but it's not available in my stores yet. I hope this was just a fluke. I would be heartbroken to finally get my Charm It bracelet, only to lose it because the clasp breaks, and it falls off!! :crybaby::pout::cursing:

11. try bring it back to the store and exchange it.
    but if it's still happen i think you need to return it.

12. that makes me sad, hopefully they will give you one that wont break!

13. I would try an exchange if you really liked it. Maybe you got one that shouldn't have passed the inspection. Maybe it was already coming off?