Broken Heel! Not even 6 months old!

I bought a pair of Jonatina's in the CL boutique in the Saks on Fifth Ave in NYC in December of 2019. I wore them for the second time since the lockdown (and maybe 8 times before that all to work not much walking) and all of a sudden I thought I stepped in a hole! The heel and the sole became detached and the screws are showing -Thank goodness I had another pair of shoes but I was so upset. I emailed Saks a couple days ago and have heard nothing. I live in Orlando we have no Saks but we do have a CL boutique, any suggestions on my next step? Should I expect to pay for this?

Attachments

• heel.jpg
    heel.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 236
I believe Saks will either pay to repair or replace them. I'd email them again or call customer service.
They should make it right one way or another.

You also might want to check with your credit card company which sometimes offers a warranty on purchases in the first year.

Good Luck!

Oh no! I have those in the nude and black but haven’t worn either yet. I hope Saks will offer a solution as they should. I hope this was just a fluke and not a problem with all of the ones in this style. Keep us posted on the outcome and good luck.

I noticed Jonatina heel doesn’t go vertical like So Kate for example
And there is a big chance it will happen again.
The position of the heel is just wrong.
They are beautiful, I love mine but I am always affraid to wear them for a long walk..

I bought a pair of Jonatina's in the CL boutique in the Saks on Fifth Ave in NYC in December of 2019. I wore them for the second time since the lockdown (and maybe 8 times before that all to work not much walking) and all of a sudden I thought I stepped in a hole! The heel and the sole became detached and the screws are showing -Thank goodness I had another pair of shoes but I was so upset. I emailed Saks a couple days ago and have heard nothing. I live in Orlando we have no Saks but we do have a CL boutique, any suggestions on my next step? Should I expect to pay for this?

The louboutins have guarantee for 1 year. If you bought the shoes in saks they should provide for copy pf the guarantee.

update.....Saks was terrible. Told me I had no choice but to take them to the store in NYC and after asking for a manger, told me I can take them to Tampa. I took them to the CL boutique in Orlando and they were awesome. They took about 8 weeks, but they warned me it would be that long so I was ok with that. They fixed the heel and re did the soles to look brand new. Super nice and helpful. PS. I've always had a bad experience with Saks.

Reactions: Greta_V