Broken capillaries - do they get worse and how to treat them?

Macprincessx

Mar 31, 2013
I have a tiny few broken capillaries on my nose as the photo shows..will they get worse or spread? I think I've caused them by picking acne but I don't know what to do now is it worth getting them lasered I've bought a capillary cream with vitamin k in but what's your opinions??? I'm worried incase they get worse... I'm 25 :sad:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410772416.919618.jpg

I started getting mine around the sides of my nose in my twenties. Now in my early thirties I have them on my cheeks too, a couple near my nose and on one side near my jaw line. I think they are hereditary, but I dont know for sure. I don't think I've done anything to cause mine. I started a thread about them here, but didn't get a lot of response.

I started getting mine around the sides of my nose in my twenties. Now in my early thirties I have them on my cheeks too, a couple near my nose and on one side near my jaw line. I think they are hereditary, but I dont know for sure. I don't think I've done anything to cause mine. I started a thread about them here, but didn't get a lot of response.

Thanks for your reply, I'm considering getting ipl laser therapy but I think I will have to go private as I don't think the nhs will do it..I only have a few I think it's from picking black heads but I'm not sure...