Broken bag, offered credit note, but not allowed another Galliera!

:hugs:I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't have a Galliera, but I do agree that it's a gorgeous bag indeed. My suggestion is that you should get another style bag, since this is the second time with this problem. There are so many different style bag that I'm sure you'll find another one that you'll learn to love on an everyday basis. I never thought I would carry my Neverfull MM much when I got it, but I'm so in loved with it now.

thats exactly what happened to my bag, i actually created a thread about it...i had some issues as well but long story short i finally ended up getting a replacement bag. i hope the galliera doesnt break on me again tho...

I'm still yet to hear from the after sales service manager... but it's only been 4 days so far... I'll give it some more time before I'll give him a call.

Will keep you guys posted.

Fingers crossed for you !

Just out of curiousity, after the end of this saga - will you shop at Louis Vuitton again ?

Fingers crossed for you !

Just out of curiousity, after the end of this saga - will you shop at Louis Vuitton again ?
I was truly ready to say my farewells.. but after all this, I think I will shop there again.

I accept that some bags will have faults in them - certainly don't think there's anything such as 100% perfect every single time. I'm happy enuf as long as a brand is happy to treat their customers fairly when such things happen.

Having said that, I'm not running back to buy another bag.. I'll just buy them when there's a style I like. :yes:

I haven't kept up lately so i missed some part of it (that you got the calls). but i'm very glad that it was being resolved that way because if i were in that situation, i would hope for the same ... so congrats of having 3 bags now ... it's kinda of make up for the trouble you've gotten !!!!