broke down and went to elux!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I like the Priscilla and Eliza. And of course the Alma and the speedy. I think I really LOVE the Prisilla! WHat are everyone's thoughts? (and it's less then the speedy) so i can still save $$

2. I have the speedy and it's great--I carry it everywhere. It hold so much stuff, and isn't bulky. The Alma is nice too, but it was too big for me so I sold it--I found myself carrying the Speedy all the time, as the Alma collected dust.

3. You need to go for what you love. If you really love and want a MC Speedy, get it. You'll be better off in the long run.

4. I love the priscilla and eliza, you don't see them as much, the eliza may be kinda small though......and it depends if you want a hand held, the eliza you can at least put on your shoulder.....

5. :nuts: Oh yes, Priscilla is a wonderful choice ,I like this more than the Speedy:smile:

6. Cant wait to finally see what you get...

7. woo hoo!!!! a sense a new addication coming on... elux website!!! hehehe!!! cant wait to see what you get!!! woo hoo!!! yeah go for the Speedy!!!

8. I know you want that speedy, so go for it! You absolutely have to love something to spend that kind of $$, kwim?

9. Get your first choice, don't pick a cheaper one and regret it later.

10. I think I might be the Priscilla, because Speedys are popular, so alot more people have them and I think I might like it better! I am going to stare at them for a bit and decide.

11. The priscilla is a cute bag but quite small....I love the eliza (but really small too) ..I vote for MC speedy :heart:

12. I love my MC speedy! It was the purse that got me into LV! I say go for that one if you truely love it. I kept thinking about getting one and finally grabbed one in eBay that was in great condition for almost 50% less than the price on elux. I can help you look for a good one on eBay, if you would like some help. Just PM me :yes:

13. Definitely go for something you love.

14. Go for a speedy, yay

15. PRISCILLA!!!!! I love it :tender:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice