Broke but happy!!!

wow, wow, wow, I love it even more after seeing your modeling pics.

first of all, I love bags that are "speedy" shaped, and I LOVE the shape it takes in your last pic when it's on your shoulder, so casual and luxurious at the same time.

it's smaller than I thought though, not so much a travel bag like I thought.

It's sooooo gorgeous, and looks fabulous on you! I love how the style of the bag changes, so it's so versatile! I would get it in a heartbeat if it were larger - I need BIG bags!

Congrats!

Oh my, you all are making my blush!!!

I have to say that I really love the bag, it is extremely versatile, but I am tending to baby it... :girlsigh:
It was raining today when I got off the subway and I was like, "Oh my God! My bag!! :lol:

I hope I am not the only overly protective "Bottega girl" here....

Oh my, you all are making my blush!!!

I have to say that I really love the bag, it is extremely versatile, but I am tending to baby it... :girlsigh:
It was raining today when I got off the subway and I was like, "Oh my God! My bag!! :lol:

I hope I am not the only overly protective "Bottega girl" here....

No worries.. you're not the only overly protective BV gal out there. :P I think I do this w/ most of my bags... when it rains coming out of work.. I rather tote the bag in a trash bag & get wet myself than have the bag get rained on... yes.. my co-workers think I'm crazy. Sheesh.. for the love of bags.. hahaha :upsidedown: