Broke but happy!!!

Thanks you all for your kind words!!!:heart:

i finally managed to take some pics:
And I have to say that the bag kinda looks like a speedy when the top and the bottom is folded in....:P

See for your self: Original size, top tucked in, bottom and top tucked in, carried with handles and carried with the strap (pics in no particular order)...
And as you can see i can carry it over my shoulder - but I don't think that'll work in winter... :nogood:

Attachments

• CIMG1265.JPG
    CIMG1265.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 102
  • CIMG1276.JPG
    CIMG1276.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 92
  • CIMG1277.JPG
    CIMG1277.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 83
  • CIMG1278.JPG
    CIMG1278.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 85
  • CIMG1279.JPG
    CIMG1279.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 88
Wow its Nero / black - From ur first Pics I was sure it was dark grey / Blue greyish. Its incredible how different a Color Cam look w/ Flash n without. Are u sure its black ?? :smile:

Oh and is this the bag From the advertisment ( in the ads they Show of in White) ??

Whats its Name??!

jula, congrats on getting such a great tote! I`ve seen it at a retailer and was thinking about it, one of the few bags that really interest me and are not way out of my price range this season!

You're all too kind!!!:shame:
:heart:

Wow its Nero / black - From ur first Pics I was sure it was dark grey / Blue greyish. Its incredible how different a Color Cam look w/ Flash n without. Are u sure its black ?? :smile:

Oh and is this the bag From the advertisment ( in the ads they Show of in White) ??

Whats its Name??!

Yeah it's black, I know the flash made it look like it's ferro, but it is in fact black.
I asked the sales assistant if the bag had a name and she said no, but bottegaveneta.com refers to it as “New Seamless Zip Tote". :shrugs:
And yes, it's the one from the ads, but the ads show it in, I think, marble.

congrats jula!

great find...this is what I love about BV --- the colour of the leather seems to have diff hues and depending on the lighting it changes...beautiful!

looking as good as you do in your action shots no one will think you're broke anyway (j/k) ;) you look like a million bucks :tup: