Brody Jenner dates his way on to the b-list

stefania

la vie en rose
Sep 10, 2006
I've seen Brody Jenner on "The Hills" and he seemed like such a nice guy, I couldnt figure out how he could be best friends with the slimy Spencer Pratt. But now it is all clear, in this surprising interview from Details Magazine:

MASTER OF HIS OWN CELEBRITY: DETAILS Article on men.style.com

Highlights:
Spencer and Brody devise a plan to get Brody to date Nicole Richie just to make her eat. Spencer says he told Brody,“All right, then here’s what you’re gonna do. You’re gonna start dating Nicole Richie. And you’re gonna get that skinny b*tch to eat, all right? You are about to become The Guy Who Got Nicole Richie to Eat. Process that sh*t, bro. You’ll be, like, a f*cking hero to America.”

00002f.jpg

The Conrad–Jenner union was forged five months ago, a week after Jenner and Richie “broke up.” You can watch the unraveling of Conrad and Jenner’s relationship in a multi-episode arc of The Hills, a show watched by 2.5 million people weekly. Pratt was the ... mastermind behing these “branding efforts.” And he benefited too. “Basically, I made it, like, my mission to try to go on a date with every girl on The Hills,” says the guy who will proudly tell you he made $50,000 in high school by selling a photo he took of Mary-Kate Olsen drinking at a party. Pratt ended up “falling in love” with one of the Hills girls, Heidi Montag... Pratt spends 20 minutes talking about how he plans to make a tape of himself and Heidi Montag having sex, which he’s thinking about posting online.

The article is long but worth reading!

Here are the other women Brody talks about dating in order to become famous:
00004f.jpg
00001f.jpg
00003f.jpg

Brody is now filming his own reality show for MTV about his love life. He will date women who enter this contest:
brodyjenner | Usmagazine.com
hed.jpg

Brody's kinda cute...but...i dont like him that much anymore...and everyone already knows Spencer is an ass....he wants to post a sex tape of him and Heidi online? Get real Spencer! No one's gonna watch yr ugly ass having sex....oh wait, wait...no one's gonna even know who you are with the exception of ppl who watch MTV...

LOL...Spencer is soo stupid, even he knows how ugly he is so he had to get Brody to do the dirty work for him. Gross :throwup:

I just read the article, and OMG I have never disliked a person I didn't know so much!!!

This is a perfect example of how/what young Hollywood is about. Where is the talent many times? You can become famous by having a great looking famous friend or dating someone.

He has issued a statement to People, saying that the interview in Details Magazine was essentially exaggerrated

Here is the link:

Brody Jenner 'Horrified' by Nicole Richie Story | Brody Jenner, Nicole Richie : People.com

Story:

Brody Jenner 'Horrified' by Nicole Richie Story

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2007 06:00 PM EST

Brody Jenner Photo by: Ralph Notaro / CelebrityPhoto
brody_jenner180.jpg

Brody Jenner says he's "horrified" by a profile written about him in the new issue of Details magazine.

In the article, Jenner and his best friend/manager, Spencer Pratt, are characterized as scheming to make Jenner famous – partly by dating or befriending famous people, including Nicole Richie, who Jenner briefly dated.

"Here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna start dating Nicole Richie. And you're gonna get that skinny ***** to eat, all right?," Pratt says, as part of the pair's alleged plan to seek fame. "You are about to become The Guy Who Got Nicole Richie to Eat. Process that s--t, bro. You'll be, like, a f---ng hero to America."

However, Jenner tells PEOPLE that the article unfairly makes him look uncaring about those he truly cares about.

"I have broad shoulders and can handle what is written about me personally but when I am misquoted or mischaracterized as exhibiting a disrespectful attitude towards someone I care about, I feel I need to clarify the situation," says Jenner. "I genuinely love Nicole... I would never say or do anything hurtful to those I love and respect. I'm sorry it was represented that way."

In the article Jenner also says the "whole scene" in Hollywood is fake. "It's like a movie set, like my life is a movie set. These people, they all think this is real, but it's not."

Jenner's mother, Linda Thompson, has also come to her son's defense, telling PEOPLE: "He has always been fond of [Nicole]. He dated her because he really likes her. He doesn't have to date anyone for any other reason than he really likes them."

Asked for comment about the story Details editor-in-chief Daniel Peres tells PEOPLE: "Details stands by the story 100 percent."

Well Brody is pretty much just emulating his mom who made a name for herself by being associated with famous men such as Elvis, Bruce Jenner and David Foster. Apple does not fall too far from the tree.