Broadchurch on Netflix?

I, too, liked S2 more than S1. But I really like Eve Myles and James D'arcy.

Gracepoint was awful and they changed the ending (or so I heard).

I love Oliva Coleman (Ellie). A new show The Night Manager is coming to AMC in April and she's in it, along with the scrumptious Tom Hiddleston and the amazing Hugh Laurie. I've watched the 1st episode (it's airing on the BBC right now) and it seems promising!

I agree that the second season sure has more happening altogether, but I've only seen the first 4 episodes...I will have a tough time waiting for the third season if they aren't even filming it until this summer!

Finished season 2-can almost see where they'll go with this in season three. If anyone else hears when it's starting up again-please post-thanks!

a good friend just turned me on to this series; watching it after the new Neflix's Ozark saga (while very good) loaded with ugly sex and violence..this show is a breath of fresh air.

Yes, I remember being somewhat surprised who the murderer was... it's been a while since I saw it though so maybe it's not a big surprise.

Season three is a different case but some of the characters are still dealing with things from season 2.

I think part of the shows problem in season 3 is that it has to make you think a different suspect is guilty at the end of each episode so after it's somewhat obvious the first few suspects are innoncent you start to get tired of being jerked around.

Last edited:
Reactions: susieserb
Yes, I remember being somewhat surprised who the murderer was... it's been a while since I saw it though so maybe it's not a big surprise.

Season three is a different case but some of the characters are still dealing with things from season 2.

I think part of the shows problem in season 3 is that it has to make you think a different suspect is guilty at the end of each episode so after it's somewhat obvious the first few suspects are innoncent you start to get tired of being jerked around.
TY so much; watching season 2 now..Funny the season 3 everybody is talking about is not available on Netflix...maybe that's okay since the reviews were so tepid..Must be a local BBC thing?

Yup I saw it on the BBC... so had to watch one agonizing weekly episode at a time. I watched it with a friend who really wanted to watch till the end otherwise I might have bailed because the crime wasn't very complicated and most of the characters from previous seasons weren't really involved in a significant way.... Though I have great affection for Olivia Coleman and will sit through mediocrity to watch her.

Last edited: