Broaches, Hair clips & Pins

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do any of you Ladies & Gentlemen use the following accessories
    Broaches, Hair clips and Pins ?

How do you wear them ?

I personally don't use any of them for myself, but I do for work.

2. i don't wear brooches (only cuz i don't own any....i've never really been drawn to them) but i do looooooove hair clips......i have a huge collection of hair clips/pins and use one almost every day.....mostly to hold back bangs but also just as decorative accents :P.........i usually don't wear much jewelry because i spend all day adjusting it and so i think accessorizing your hair is a great alternative

3. I use pins all the time! just to put parts of my hair back without an elastic, so its more invisible and interesting.
    I also put hair bands in.

4. I use hair bands if i have it up and barettes if I'm doing something where i'm moving and don't want my bangs to get in the way

5. I use hairpins, clips, headbands, ponytail bands at home all the time or when I'm exercising. In public, hardly at all, maybe a ponytail band. I usually wear hats or a scarf headband. As for brooches, I own a few antique black ones but, I hardly wear them....maybe on a hat once in a bluemoon.

6. hair clips to pull back my bangs when it gets in my way while working... and that's about it!

7. I have a lot of brooches and wear them on cardigans, blazers, coats, to hold a scarf together. My grandmother wore them all the time and when she passed away I inherited many of them. My favorite is a cameo that her brother brought to her from Italy during the war. I always think of her when I wear them.

8. I love broaches and hairclips! I don't have many broaches but I do like cameo broaches a lot. I clip them onto blazers to make it look less dull. As for hairclips, I have A LOT. I collect them just because they're so cute. Usually, I clip them in my hair to hold my bangs back.

9. I use them more so for a formal event.

10. I have some but don't use them. *sigh* I should though eh?

11. WHen i get hair updos for special events, i think they use pins on me. I use pin and do ponytail when im at home. I use hairclips sometimes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice