Brittny Gastineau Suffers Black Eye In Sketchy Assault Story

He was dead wrong for touching her, but Why is she out advertising her busted black eye? How hard would it have been to cover that mess up instead heading out to Pap heavy locations with a beat up face on display? Someone send this shady boots girl some concealer.

I don't even know who this girl is, this just popped up on the "recent" page. But no matter what, she shouldn't have to hide because someone hit her. She doesn't have to pick somewhere totally public either, but if she was hit by this guy, which it sounds like she was (though perhaps in a mutual situation) then I'm glad she doesn't feel like she has to hide. He's the one who should be hiding (or her if she was beating him up post op). Plus the more photos/evidence she has of how bad it looks, the better her case. It's already so hard for abused women, including sex workers, to come forward, so I think anyone doing it, even in a publicity seeking way, is forging a path.

I had a bunch of facial bruises lately, from dental work and then my 2yo headbutting me in the cheekbone, and they were impossible to actually cover without looking like a freak. At least with makeup I have. If someone has gotten punched in the face, that's the last thing she needs to worry about.

I don't even know who this girl is, this just popped up on the "recent" page. But no matter what, she shouldn't have to hide because someone hit her. She doesn't have to pick somewhere totally public either, but if she was hit by this guy, which it sounds like she was (though perhaps in a mutual situation) then I'm glad she doesn't feel like she has to hide. He's the one who should be hiding (or her if she was beating him up post op). Plus the more photos/evidence she has of how bad it looks, the better her case. It's already so hard for abused women, including sex workers, to come forward, so I think anyone doing it, even in a publicity seeking way, is forging a path.

I had a bunch of facial bruises lately, from dental work and then my 2yo headbutting me in the cheekbone, and they were impossible to actually cover without looking like a freak. At least with makeup I have. If someone has gotten punched in the face, that's the last thing she needs to worry about.

Hiding and advertising are polar opposites. There's a happy medium in there somewhere and that's where she needs to be, imo.

I'm sure the police and hospital have more than enough evidence when her injuries were much worse. So going to major hotspots to be pap'd with her black eye on display, without a lick of makeup, goes to show she is looking for attention, sympathy and who knows what else.

god, i just hope this doesn't start a stupid trend where being the victim of domestic violence is seen as something cool and trendy instead than a major social problem that needs to be stopped

Hiding and advertising are polar opposites. There's a happy medium in there somewhere and that's where she needs to be, imo.

I'm sure the police and hospital have more than enough evidence when her injuries were much worse. So going to major hotspots to be pap'd with her black eye on display, without a lick of makeup, goes to show she is looking for attention, sympathy and who knows what else.
Agree -- she doesn't have to hide I guess, but in this case, she's advertising!

From my own experiences, black eyes are hard to cover up. A little bit of concealer, and even gobs of it, sometimes just doesn't do the trick. If I had a black eye, and I've had one before, it wouldn't stop me from going out during the day and doing my regular activities, like if I had to go to the grocery store, or pick up kids, go see family, etc. But common knowledge would be not to go out to a famous restaurant, where paps are, when she could have just gone to a way less popular restaurant to eat her dinner.

It's hard to feel sorry for her when she parades around with the sole purpose of getting papped with a black eye. I don't know what the fight was about, I wonder if pics of her bf will pop up since they are claiming she started it and she beat him up too. I'm not saying victims of domestic violence should go into hiding but going out to two restaurants for dinner in one night where you know that you will have your picture taken is a huge scream for attention. It kind of reeks of her trying to do a tabloid payback to her bf for whatever they fought about.