Britt medium tote...

i called the saks in franklin mills, they only have the brown messenger style one left and it is 1300 the lady said, I dont get it, she described it perfectly over the phone and said it was 1300

Guys, I saw these bags but the price on the bag in question wasn't 899, it was 1299. Another problem, they were all scuffed. I mean with discounts, maybe it's not a big issue, since scuffing is going to happen when you carry the bag around but still, not exactly in perfect condish.

Guys, I saw these bags but the price on the bag in question wasn't 899, it was 1299. Another problem, they were all scuffed. I mean with discounts, maybe it's not a big issue, since scuffing is going to happen when you carry the bag around but still, not exactly in perfect condish.

YES! the one i saw was scuffed & had discoloration..it's a big discount (around $600) but for a bag over $1000 i would want one in almost excellent condition!!!! i wonder if this bag will be on sale next year or ever because alot of this style was on sale at the gucci sale just diff. colors and with the RED/GREEN by the logo