Official Britney thread

haha yeah IF it were a marketing thing. Thats just pretty gross either way. I wonder what the person buying it is going to do with that lol...frame them???

Noriko said:
^^^probably :lol: I bet some sad sap is watching that auction hoping to God that he/she wins.

Some guy with a foot fetish, who is in love with Britney, is gonna lose it over these nasty flops.

If just 2-3 of those guys exist have access to the internet, the bidding could go sky high.

MAJOR UPDATE
The auction has been ended with the message:
"The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale."

It doesn't take a brilliant PR person to realize selling those shoes is a bad idea. I wish had been keeping better track of it to see how high the bids went.

Apparently, the jewel-encrusted bra was pulled too because it violated an ebay policy.

Here is the msnbc.com article about that. No mention of the flip flops, though.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9603912/

Why did Britney's bra vanish from eBay?
Auction site says the undergarment fell into a forbidden category

SAN JOSE, Calif. - What happened to Britney Spears’ bra?

One of the many items Britney Spears was offering in a charity auction on eBay was her jewel-encrusted bra from the “Toxic” video. Then, that listing disappeared.

According to eBay spokesman Hani Durzy, it fell into a forbidden category. He says one of eBay’s policies is that it does not list used undergarments. That’s mainly to ward off fetishists.

Durzy says a customer support staffer caught the listing and pulled it.

However, he admits that it was probably a judgement call in a gray area. He says the item probably should not have been listed in the bra category, but as an entertainment collectible.

He says eBay has contacted the seller and will relist the bra under a new category if the seller desires.

That means bidding would start over. The bidding for the bra in the original listing had topped $30,000.

Gee, some dude with 2 illegimate children and no job isn't pulling his weight as a father? What a surprise!!

She should just buy him another expensive sports car, or another expensive condo in Las Vegas - that will get him to want to stay home with his family, right?

I really hope she got a good pre-nup. She is dumb as a brick, but I hope her lawyers aren't.