Official Britney thread

omg the video was nuts!!! the pap folllowed her into the jack in the box drive thru!!!!!!! oh man those flashes would drive me to throw things at them, she seems really calm about it though and its hilarious that the pap actually thank her.

what an unfit mother. those kids should be taken away from her. just imagine how embarassed they will be when theyre older.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that she's an unfit mother and that she should lose her children. But I would assume that she'd go and clean up that act of hers.

But then again, maybe it's the dirty act that she's after. Who knows.

we cant assume shes unfit just because she parties at night? shes only 25 and lives in malibu....im sure shes just trying to get back into the swing of things ahah she did spend 2+ years being pregnant with her two kids and wasnt able to party..more power to her.

I like it, but man, does this girl need to hire another stylist or what? Those cheesey short dresses she has been wearing might have looked passable on the "Hit Me Baby One More Time Britney," but the Big B has oozed out two mini-KFeds in less than two years, which would take a toll on anyone's body.

Slightly off-topic, does anyone know for sure if she had a tummy tuck after her second baby? Cuz only 1 month after he was born, the paparazzi started getting shots of her bare middle looking TOTALLY flat-stomached -- like really tight -- and I know that's not possible just 4 weeks after delivering. Didn't her ex Jason Alexander allude to it?

we cant assume shes unfit just because she parties at night? shes only 25 and lives in malibu....im sure shes just trying to get back into the swing of things ahah she did spend 2+ years being pregnant with her two kids and wasnt able to party..more power to her.

What an immature post.

This person has two small children at home. Her priority should be to stay home and take care of them. Being 25 and living in Malibu are completely irrelevant.

She made a CHOICE to have those children. They are her responsibility. If all she wants to do is party, then she should have waited until she GREW UP to have children.

She's immature, selfish and trashy.