Britney using her son

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
To cover up her belly.
Seriously, I haven't seen her carrying him in months, then everyone calls her fat and she's got him in front of her belly every damn time she's in front of the cameras during the day.
:suspiciou Sad.

Attachments

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I don't understand?
I guess as a Mother of 3 I can't see how going out w/ her son makes her "using him"{?}
Also, he looks to be VERY young in that photo, she's supporting his head. It doesn't appear to be a very recent pic because of that to me - although I am perfectly willing to be wrong about that!
I don't consider spending time w/ your child "using him" though.

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
semi-off topic but she's carrying a Coach. Not very often do you see celebs carrying Coach.

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
SwankyMamaof3 said:
I don't understand?
I guess as a Mother of 3 I can't see how going out w/ her son makes her "using him"{?}
Also, he looks to be VERY young in that photo, she's supporting his head. It doesn't appear to be a very recent pic because of that to me - although I am perfectly willing to be wrong about that!
I don't consider spending time w/ your child "using him" though.
No that's a pic taken yesterday.
She's using him because these are the first pics taken of her carrying him since he was a newborn.
She's covering her stomach with him

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I'm not sure how else she could carry him. On her hip maybe? Isn't she going up a narrow staircase? Kind of looks like that from the pic.

JMHO

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
No offense, but that makes hardly any logical sense. Brit Brit has many flaws, but this one is a bit of a stretch.

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
calm down hun, i doubt she's put that much thought in to it. she's been hanging out all over the place recently, i doubt she just now decided to get all modest and upset over it. she's carrying her kid in a very motherly way, give her a break.

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
allison said:
semi-off topic but she's carrying a Coach. Not very often do you see celebs carrying Coach.
HA! Too funny cuz that's the first thing I zoomed in on!

Moyadelahoya

Mar 5, 2006
I don't think she's using her son to cover her belly. She's been photographed letting it all hang out repeadtly, why start now?
I think she's just being a Mom.
As for the purse, someone mentioned that coach is rarely seen with celebs, how come?
Maybe they don't give them away like other companies?
I've seen celebs carry unknown, or lesser known designers so it can't be about price.
moya

Marie83

finding my ♥BLISS♥
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
jasanna143 said:
HA! Too funny cuz that's the first thing I zoomed in on!
haha me too!! i looked at the pic and said ooh i see coach.. i am far too preoccupied with handbags! :lol: