Britney, The Girl With The Yellow Hat

Feb 2, 2006
Is she trying to pass herself off as a hippie boho poetry-slamming intellectual type or something? Cuz she ain't foolin' anyone!!

acegirl

Apr 27, 2006
I know she wants to "sow her oats" now that she is getting divorced but what's with the nonstop clubbing, boobs hanging out & no underwear stuff?! I guess her "cleaned up image" is over...that lasted about a week. She has 2 babies at home. I'm all for fun but enough already. Go have a movie night with your family!

Danica

Feb 5, 2006
the forest dim
Is she trying to pass herself off as a hippie boho poetry-slamming intellectual type or something? Cuz she ain't foolin' anyone!!
haha exactly my thoughts! The girl really doesn't know colour combo's either...nor bra wearing, I mean, this is what happens when she dresses herself. :lol:

Feb 2, 2006
Is it just me or have her boobs been looking pretty lopsided lately? I think I remember seeing another recent photo where I thought the same thing. It's normal to be lopsided and it becomes more prominent when you're breast-feeding....but somehow I doubt she's breastfeeding since she's always out partying and messing around.

A bra would be the obvious answer, but like many obvious things (KFed = loser, bare feet + gas station bathrooms = gross), it seems to have gone totally over her head. Oh, Britney. You are a mess.

marclover

Aug 1, 2006
Hey guys, let's look at the bright side, at least she's wearing pants!

(It's sad that wearing pants is the bright side) :wtf: