Britney Spears toting a Croc Kelly!

I know I have better things to do than to feel sorry for her...but I do. It's like she has made bad decision after bad decision and you start to think, has she hit rock bottom, and then she goes and does something unthinkable all over again. And then I start to ask myself, why do I even care...

Guys,

Why can't you say something nice about her? She is already in a lot of troubles and not happy. I'm just sad for her. I think she try to look better this time. You wouldn't dare to say something like that if it was a tpf member in action, right? So just leave her alone.

^^ You are right, I feel really sorry for her too. She is very talented and I hope she manages to overcome her troubles and finds happiness.

Some of the clips on tv recently showing how she can't even get out of her car -- people with cameras are literally swarming over her. An awful way for anyone to live.

I do agree that the croc Kelly doesn't suit her....regardless, I wish she'd 'get her act' together...she's had so many opportunities in life that another woman her age would love to have...she's just wasting talent given to her...what a shame. Wonder how she will feel years from now when her babies are grown and she has to realize the influence she's put into their lives...for an unknown reason, I want her to be 'on top' again. Not that I really listen to her music but I just don't wish that turmoil for anyone....and I especially want her to realize how much those two young babies need their mother.

Guys,

Why can't you say something nice about her? She is already in a lot of troubles and not happy. I'm just sad for her. I think she try to look better this time. You wouldn't dare to say something like that if it was a tpf member in action, right? So just leave her alone.

IMO, she brings every bit of criticism on herself. She goes out in public, acting like nine shades of crazy and dressed like a pile of hot mess.

PSA to Britney: Nobody wants to see your lady garden. Panties are cheap. Look into it.

Money or no, there is never an excuse to act the way she does. She has put her children in danger on numerous occasions. She carries fake handbags, for crying out loud. :confused1:

While she was once a great performer, she has morphed into something too ridiculous to be pitied, imo.

*hops off soapbox*

Question 1: Is this the same H bag she was carrying when she dinged the car, and she yuk :Push:squatted to check the damage?

Question 2: Why not buy a real H bag? She can afford it, and it's easy online.:confused1:

IMO, she brings every bit of criticism on herself. She goes out in public, acting like nine shades of crazy and dressed like a pile of hot mess.

PSA to Britney: Nobody wants to see your lady garden. Panties are cheap. Look into it.

Money or no, there is never an excuse to act the way she does. She has put her children in danger on numerous occasions. She carries fake handbags, for crying out loud. :confused1:

While she was once a great performer, she has morphed into something too ridiculous to be pitied, imo.

*hops off soapbox*

This is why I don't like her. There are so many woman out there who wish they could have children and here she is. The most irresponsible mother known to the world right now. Instead of making a song called "Gimmie More" it should have been "Gimmie My Kids"

It's not about picking on Britney... She brought that upon herself, she should grow up and take care of her kids. It's not about her anymore, it's about those beautiful boys.

This child (you can't consider her a woman) is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. She needs to grow the f**k up!

<---- Sighs, exasperated with the celebrity culture in this country (and everywhere else).

Why won't someone just call the short bus to come and pick her up and take her to special ed where she belongs?

That kind of life would make anyone revert back into a 3 year old, which is exactly what she acts like.