Official Britney thread

chemlex said:
All the people who I have no interest in seeing in a sex tape have sex tapes. And all the people I want to see in a sex tape aren't that stupid.

So funny!! It's doubtful that's she'd win, looks like some sort of invasion of privacy based claim, go figure, as she sells pics of her kid and a smut of a reality show. I think you're right JJ, Brit's going broke.

BagLovingMom said:
So funny!! It's doubtful that's she'd win, looks like some sort of invasion of privacy based claim, go figure, as she sells pics of her kid and a smut of a reality show. I think you're right JJ, Brit's going broke.

I agree! Suddenly she gets upset about her reputation because of a tape but dosn't have a probelm with pimping out her kid.

OMG, you guys are so right!!!! Since when did she care about what people said about her or how she was portrayed to the public. She must be going broke....especially the way she lets that loser husband of hers spend all the cash. I hate to say it but she deserves what she gets. She's got so many people watching over her fortune and I'm sure they advise her better than that....she just chooses not to listen. If she stays with him, she'll definitely keep going downhill. That's a shame.

Ugh. I have a kid with special needs and a dog and a full-time job and nowhere near her $$, and I still don't go out of the house looking like that, even just to go to the grocery store.

pseub said:
Ugh. I have a kid with special needs and a dog and a full-time job and nowhere near her $$, and I still don't go out of the house looking like that, even just to go to the grocery store.

Ha ain't that the truth PSEUB! I went back to school three days after delivering my son, and I pulled it together more than Brit Brit, she's wrecked!