Britney Spears neckles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a clue sorry, but its a cute pendant!

O/T She has all the money a girl could possibly need but she makes a necklace that a 5 year old would wear?! WHY?!

Not a clue sorry, but its a cute pendant!

O/T She has all the money a girl could possibly need but she makes a necklace that a 5 year old would wear?! WHY?!

I think that's a little unfair.. she obviously just wanted to have a necklace with her son's names. :shrugs: It's easy to think that just because someone has loads of money that they wouldn't appreciate sentimental value.....

I think that's a little unfair.. she obviously just wanted to have a necklace with her son's names. :shrugs: It's easy to think that just because someone has loads of money that they wouldn't appreciate sentimental value.....

Yeah I agree with you. I'm pretty sure I heard that her sons made this for her and the fact that she's wearing it is adorable IMO.

i doubt her kids made them, they are hardly old enough to spell and i seriously doubt Daddy Federline sat with them and said "lets make Mummy a necklace!"

Its something Crazy Britters thought would look "cute". What would look cute is a wash and blowdry!

Something doesnt have to cost a fortune to look good or be sentimental but seriously that is sooooooooo tacky!

Wow so many bite at this poor girl. Regardless of who made it she obviously has a connection to it.... it has her kids names on it and she likes it that is what is important.

maybe she made it with her kids...
i doubt her kids made them, they are hardly old enough to spell and i seriously doubt Daddy Federline sat with them and said "lets make Mummy a necklace!"

Its something Crazy Britters thought would look "cute". What would look cute is a wash and blowdry!

Something doesnt have to cost a fortune to look good or be sentimental but seriously that is sooooooooo tacky!

Status
Not open for further replies.