Britney Spears neckles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicy

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
London
Not a clue sorry, but its a cute pendant!

O/T She has all the money a girl could possibly need but she makes a necklace that a 5 year old would wear?! WHY?!

vlore

My twin girls!
Jan 26, 2008
Miami, FL

O/T She has all the money a girl could possibly need but she makes a necklace that a 5 year old would wear?! WHY?!
Ditto! Why doesn't this girl go and buy a Jennifer Meyer initial necklace?

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006

I think that's a little unfair.. she obviously just wanted to have a necklace with her son's names. :shrugs: It's easy to think that just because someone has loads of money that they wouldn't appreciate sentimental value.....

ebonyone

Jun 17, 2007
I love the necklace it was probably a gift from her kids. Not everything has to cost a fortune to be special.

Juicy

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
London
i doubt her kids made them, they are hardly old enough to spell and i seriously doubt Daddy Federline sat with them and said "lets make Mummy a necklace!"

Its something Crazy Britters thought would look "cute". What would look cute is a wash and blowdry!

Something doesnt have to cost a fortune to look good or be sentimental but seriously that is sooooooooo tacky!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
Wow so many bite at this poor girl. Regardless of who made it she obviously has a connection to it.... it has her kids names on it and she likes it that is what is important.

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
maybe she made it with her kids...
i doubt her kids made them, they are hardly old enough to spell and i seriously doubt Daddy Federline sat with them and said "lets make Mummy a necklace!"

Its something Crazy Britters thought would look "cute". What would look cute is a wash and blowdry!

Something doesnt have to cost a fortune to look good or be sentimental but seriously that is sooooooooo tacky!

Status
Not open for further replies.