Britney Spears in short shorts in Miami {6/03/07}

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Images via Celebrity City

2. I think she looks alright, but I really do think she needs to change up her handbag already!

3. I like her friends LV dentelle bag.

4. I think Britney would look better if her outfit was more balanced with a different top. The shorts are ok, but she needs a longer top or one that isn't so form-fitting.

5. I think the shorts are cute. But that top needs to go!

6. She looks okay, but her hair just bothers me. You think she could afford better hair...

7. I by no means have perfect skin, but her skin might need a little help- it looks a tad blotchy.

8. she looks ok, glad to see her out during the day.

9. There are several things I could say about Britney's questionable fashion sense and her decision making, but I can't argue with the fact that she got her amazing after-baby body back. She looks great (not counting the hair, the outfit, and the bag).

10. She definetely needs a stylist

11. I definitely agree with her needing a stylist!

12. Not good choice in colors for her, she looks washed out.

13. I think she looks ok

14. One sentence: Stylist needed badly!

15. Love the friends LV bag. Britney however just looks like a complete mess to me... and, yeah, whats w/ the itty bitty bag lately????? What the H*ll is in there?

IMHO she's a strange duck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice