Britney Spears *heehee*

1. I couldn't resist.:upsidedown:

britneynewperfumeth.jpg
  2. lol! That was mean, but funny! She really needs to clean up

3. Britney Spears and her white trash husband make me sick! I feel sorry for their children.

4. OMG!!!!!!!! That is so mean...but it's amazing how it fits perfectly.(even the drawing of her)

:angel: please forgive me for having such a good:roflmfao: i needed it.:shame:

5. I'm still laughing every time I see it...the sandals are even hilarious due to the reality of it.

6. I had to come back...just noticed the sandals!:lol:

I will never look at a can of E-Z cheese the same.

7. Too funny!:roflmfao:

8. so mean, yet so funny!

9. The cartoon actually looks just like her!

10. hehe funny

11. loooooooooool .. hillarious

12. hahahaha!!!!

13. I've been thinking about this and I think that Britney has become more white trash then her husband! I saw a home video of her on youtube recently and she seemed dumber then he is! I mean she was never that smart to begin with and her behavior lately has been odd at times... what has happened to her??????????????????????

14. i think she had a mental breakdown...
    she's very young anyway, and she's famous, married a man who kept on diggin her fortune and covered by media. she must felt embarassed and then the baby.
    i feel so sad for her...

15. :lol:"It smells like real canned cheese , yall" No where is my mayun Kevin":roflmfao:
    those sandals got me in tears over here:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice