Official Britney thread

Many new mom's have help from their mothers :yes:

I see Britney as a much more fitting parent than K-Fed. But she does need to be careful right now while the custody battle continues...

I dont think people are against her partying but you do have to remember that she had these children by choice, so she has to live with whatever "consequences" her choice may bring. I'm not saying her kids are consequences, but I am saying that once you are a mother your priorities HAVE to change. Its no longer acceptable to be out until 6am every night when you have a 2 month old and a one year old at home! Im a waaaaay younger mom (i'm 20 with two babies under 2) and I had to learn that. There are times when I wish I would have waited longer so I could go out all night as well, but I decided to have kids so now its my job to raise them properly. What is up with these celebrities? Kids arent just a 9-5 job. or the latest cute accessory.

her mother shouldnt have to help her. britneys a big girl now if you havent noticed. :yes:

Uh, someone is a parent till the day they die, not until their child turns 18. While Brit's mom can't obligate her to do anything anymore, she can, however, try to advise her daughter during this very difficult time in her life. Brit doesn't have to do what her mother says, but she can certainly learn from her mother's more experienced years. I'm 34 and I still seek advice from my grandmother. I certainly hope she always helps me while she's still around and doesn't decide to tell me one day, "Hey, you're in your 30's already. Quit asking me for help."

Im a waaaaay younger mom (i'm 20 with two babies under 2) and I had to learn that.

Wowee! I'm 21 with a two year old and I'm exhausted (tonight was a particularly bad night). You have just cut my 'pity me' party short, LOL.

Concerning the original topic...why is the name of the news station that made a story out of this lawyer commentary particularly notable?

According to E! news, after her busy week of vaginal photo-ops, Britney went to a fancy store and purchased $2400 worth of thongs.

I suppose we can interpret that to mean that when Fox News speaks, she listens!

I worked night shift last night (still have a few babies that need their bottles every 3 hours) and as I was coming in one of the keepers told me that BS was at the zoo all day with one of her kids. Sorry, no photos. But you will probably see some soon because she was surrounded by dozens of paparazzi. She was taken around the zoo by one of our curators in a golf cart but security was tight around her so no one could get to her. The paparazzi apparently followed her to the zoo from home and had to stand in line to pay to get in and once they did, they ran to find her. The curator said she was really quite nice but one of the other keepers told me the only thing that grossed her out was when she pulled a piece of gum out of her mouth and put it in her kids mouth!:yucky: (aren't both her kids a little young for gum?) oh well. It was her birthday apparently and she had a great time.
that was our excitement for the day.

Shoo.